Since I would like to work in oils more, I decided I need a drying rack so all the horizontal surfaces in my studio aren’t covered in paintings. And since I don’t really care what it looks like, I made it out of cardboard:
This took a surprisingly long time – 2 days. I used aluminum tape, which is stronger and less goopy than duct tape in my experience.
I have also been spending time working on my sketchbook for the sketchbook project. The theme I picked is “…you’d be home by now;” so far I’m doing a lot of drawings around the house.
And some doodles:
I’m getting pictures added to the flickr collection faster than I am adding them here.